1. What are the payment methods available ?
We accept Visa and Mastercard for our online orders.
2. Can I place a bulk or corporate order ?
3. How do I know if my order is confirmed ?
You will receive an order confirmation once the payment has been successfully processed.
4. Can I request for my order to be delivered at a specific time ?
We are not able to accommodate specific delivery times at the moment.
5. Can I cancel or amend my order ?
We are not able to cancel or amend your order once it has been confirmed. Kindly check the order details carefully before payment. Cancellation and refund are strictly not allowed after the payment has been received.
6. How do I store the bakes ?
Our bakes are best consumed fresh on the day of the delivery. Should you wish to consume on the next day, we would recommend that you wrap them tightly, store them in an airtight bag and keep them in the chiller. Reheat at 160°C for about 8-12 mins. For croissants, we would advise reheating at 160 °C for 2-3 mins from room temperature or 5-8 mins if stored in a chiller.